Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Craft Central!


I have three days in a row off of work this week and I am making the most of them! I saw this post by seaschell which inspired me to make my own list of projects that I want to finish and/or start. I am not quite brave enough to put it on my blog yet, but I will say that there are currently 13 things on it and it continues to grow! Over the last two days I have checked four things off and and I am working hard on two more! Here is a quick run-down of the progress:

1. Finished my first Starling Handbag
2. Sewed together a fused plastic wallet
3. Made new lanyards for myself and my husbang
4. Made a tooth fairy bag for my sweet niece who just lost her first tooth

I will post details of each project in coming posts... stay tuned! :D

1 comment:

  1. That is excellent progress! I'd be interested in seeing your list. :)

    ReplyDelete