Monday, March 2, 2009

My first *real* post

Okay, here is my first real blog post. I really mean for this to be about my crafting, but I have to talk about the name of this blog. I heard the line somewhere (voulez vous crochet avec moi) and thought it was the funniest and/or cutest crochet reference I'd ever heard. When thinking of a name for my blog, I wanted to use "nancymoo" but it was already taken - bummer! Since I wanted my blog to be mostly about my craft projects, and I since mostly crochet, this line came back to me. I asked some of my distinguished teacher friends and they all liked it. My husband thought it was too long and too hard to spell. I realized that my teacher friends had all taken french like me, so the spelling part didn't occur to me. Finally I decided to ignore the naysayers and use my cute crochet line, and so here I am in the blogging world! Let's get started!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the name of your blog is genius! I can't wait to see some of your projects!

    ReplyDelete