Sunday, November 28, 2010

New address

Hi! If you've tried to visit my blog in the last week or so, you've been dissapointed. Sorry! I moved to a new address - welcome to www.nancymoo.com! I love my blog name - "Voulez-vous crochet avec moi?" even after finding out that Debbie Stoller used it in her book "Stitch-n-bitch Crochet: the Happy Hooker." BUT its a hell of a name to give to people as an url because most people can't spell in French. So please change your bookmark to the new addy, but don't worry if you don't, blogger will redirect you! And for those of you with ambitions of your own url, blogger will send your site to your own domain name and you don't have to pay a hosting fee - score! Here's the link to the how-to.

Here's some Ruffin love to tide you over until I finish my Diaper Bag post - its nearly done - YAY!! I took the pic with my phone, which is why it looks fuzzy. I wish my phone had a better camera on it. Who would've ever thought that sentence could exist a few years ago??

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I saw over at Carmen's that you were up, and I peaked in and saw the Cutie on the Quilt series, but this big gummy smile takes the cake!!! Precious.

    ReplyDelete