Friday, July 1, 2011

Home again, home again, jiggity jig


"To market, to market to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, jiggity jig."

My parents used to say that when I was small and we were approaching our house in the car. I just got back home from spending a week with them and I still hear it when I'm coming up the driveway. I had so much fun, but not as much as Ruffin and Grandpop! I love watching them play together. Ruffin also loved the garden and its fruits:



My new favorite face:


Its even funnier accompanied by the silly sound he makes with it (don't worry the bottle was empty). Now back to the quilt! I can't wait to start the quilting this week (I hope). I also started a crochet project - finally, I know!! I am SO excited about it. I have so many friends who I need to make gifts for (before their babies get here!) so we'll see what gets done. How is your summer going?

No comments:

Post a Comment