Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm Back!

Hi, there bloggy land! I am sure that it seems I've gone to live in an underground bunker since I haven't been around in... wait, how long?!? Well, I won't tell if you won't.

So where have I been? I have been busy with... life! Life involving two (that's right, two!) sweet kids and a busy fun-filled teaching job. So here's the quickie update: Sweet Ruffin will be three in about 6 weeks and Sweet Josephine was born in January, so she is 6 months old. They are the best! 

Pretty much everything else is the same except for my presence here and at my sewing table! But that's been changing. My hubby and I are really settling into this two kid thing (so fun!) which means I can demand request more sewing time. I have been on Pinterest like a fool and checking out all my bloggy friends lately and realized how much I miss blogging and connecting with all of you out there. You are so inspiring and uplifting!

I plan to continue posting regularly with new projects and family fun. See you again soon!








1 comment: