Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Time's A Coming

Here is the progress on the Christmas presents (that are safe to post). I'll keep taking pictures so that as people receive their gifts, you'll be able to see what I've been working on!

This is the Emmaline Apron from Meg at Sew Liberated. What amazing patterns!! This was more difficult than I had originally thought, probably my most ambitious sewing project to date. I wish I had better pictures, but I am really proud of how it turned out. It was for my Secret Santa at school, who loves to cook!

Its reversible! Please ignore my husband's pajamas in the corner.... And yes, those are chickens on the red side (you can see a bigger image if you click on the picture). Too cute! I got my fabrics from Asheville Cotton. They have the such an awesome selection. I wish my photography skills were better. Anyone know some good tips?



Here is my Secret Santa in her new apron! Yay!



Dollhouse and fairies coming tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Great apron! The Sew Liberated book is on my list. As far as photography... and I am NOT a photographer by any stretch of the imagination... I've found that taking pictures in natural light really helps, as well as using a pretty background. Note that I don't always do this for pics on my blog (one recent picture has my trash can in the background, haha)!

    ReplyDelete