Sunday, December 27, 2009

More presents!

So I haven't done a great job taking pictures so far. I made this diaper clutch for my sister-in-law and this awesome bag for one of my best friends, Amy. Maybe I can get them to take pictures for me... hint, hint. I do however, have pictures of the fairy dollhouse that I made for my niece and the fairies who inhabit it!














Here are the cutie fairies who will live in the house. I used the patterns in this book to make them. How sweet is that?



Here are my first attempt at sewing the sides together. If you click on the picture, you'll get a bigger image - at your own risk. I call these my frankenstein stitches. Ugly.



Here are the redone pretty stitches. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Those fairies are some of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the little details on the dollhouse are awesome! Your fairies are adorable, and your niece is a lucky little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!

    You must be Auntie Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how cute all those details are.

    ReplyDelete