Saturday, January 22, 2011

Still here...

Hey, blogosphere, I'm still here! Things that have happened:

1. snow
2. snow
3. bought a house
4. snow
5. moved to new house
6. pretty sure its supposed to snow tomorrow...

Yay! We bought our first house! I love it so much and I will post pictures once it is no longer a piggy, piggy mess from moving. It does mean, however, that I haven't done any crafting since Christmas, which makes me sad. The craft area (its gonna be sweeeeet...) is next on the unpack list. I wanted to do it first, but I got overruled by a husband and son who wanted somewhere to sleep. Boys have no sense of priority.

Here is some Ruffin love to tide you over until I get to take house pictures. I have some cool pictures from our handmade Christmas to share as well once I sort through them...


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! New houses are always fun. Ruffin is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Congrats on the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new house! Can't wait to see your craft area. :) And the animal print on the shirt in the second photo is *almost* as cute as the Ruffin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! We're really excited! :D

    @Carmen - I know! He's 5 months old now. Its hard to believe!

    @futuregirl - We love the jungle animals! That shirt is already too small. I've been passing some clothes along to my sister-in-law who just had a boy last week, but the cutest ones (like this) I saved! I forsee a baby clothes quilt someday... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I haven't commented on this...I've read it three times! lol Super happy for you about the new house, and that baby is TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete